Thursday, June 26, 2008

The light of hope

Walking miles away from myself
I found myself in the woods
full of darkness.
No one with me,
just those crickets and beetles
as a true companion.
Wondering what to do
I walked and walked without hope.
The darkness around me
was absorbing me into it.
I felt my foot crushing dry leaves
and,
twigs were pricking into my barefoot.
I couldnt stay there for a while
but walk as far as i can reach.
I felt someone would surely
help me out of this.
But then, i found a ray of
light miles away from me.
I felt hope rising within me
and i walked towards it.
Without knowing where would it reach me.
But i was sure,
that light of hope
would surely
bring me out of this darkness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

iyo karthi superb da i love it!

Anagh said...

Good job..But all the posts shows a same thing...That you are sad and lonely and depressed and etc and etc...What's the problemo?Need any help?;)