Thursday, June 26, 2008

My broken heart...!!!

Every path in my life
took a good turn
But i regret on my decision
wht only me..??
I only asked for care and love
Everyone awarded me with blames
I had my anger within me
but it only harmed me
I feel lonely everyday
but no one was there with me
I held my hand forward
but i didnt feel any touch in my hand
My every dew of happiness
was followed by rain of sorrow
I fend myself lost in
midst of vacuum
No air to breathe, I feel choked all the time
I cry for help, but
no voice from other side
Walking all alone through
the woods of sorrow,
I find my happiness
dried and dead like the autumn leaves
Im still waiting for
the spring
,that first flower which would
hopefully bring my happiness back,
With the pieces of my broken heart in my hand....!!

No comments: