Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pacing slowly sad through a crowded street..
I found myself stuck in between..
all strange minded people..
feeling solemn..i went sat on a park bench..
thinking what to do..


But then seeing me tensed n nervous..
one guy came and sit next to me..
Tall..dark..n smiled at me..
Asked why was i so sad?
I answered nothing was like that..


I just told i found myself lost
in between all the things in life..
He told..Believe in your instincts..
believe in yourself..
N mostly be yourself..
You will feel you are not alone in this world..


I found a transition in myself..
He became my really good friend..
A person of Selfless friendship..
Heart as a mirror..
His mind being an open book to read..


Lucky to have a such a good friend like u..
Unexpressable with words..
I only wish u get all the happiness..
n success in this world..
A prayer from the heart..

No comments: