Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Price paid for friendship

People might think im insane..
But ya im right..
I have paid price for ma friendship..
They say friendship is
all about accepting differences..
But still i suffered through this ordeal..


I just expressed ma friendship..
But she took in opposite way..
I just told u are ma friend..
But she told u arent ma friend..
I Just told i cared for u..
She told i care damn about it..


I feel sometimes life has
totally been unfair to me..
Never ever understood ma feelings
for friendship..
But then i got used to it..
I jus left her for her
happiness..
I jus told her..
"let ma tears turn out to bring happiness for u"


Those words didnt mean
anything to her..
Rather I only suffered with it..
Those tiny droplets from ma eyes..
Bought no feelings in her heart..
I guess..I should just forget
her for her happiness..
But stil im not able to do
this sin..guess ill always with
this in ma heart..

1 comment:

ASHU said...

Ayu 2nd para was ossam...!!! Same thing happened wid me today...!!!
very gud keep it up...

nd yaar i m totally buying this poem from ur blog... hope u will dont mind...!!!